VBA32 (Virus Block Ada 32) is an Antivirus program for personal computers running Microsoft Windows made by the Belarus company VirusBlokAda. It detects and neutralizes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malware (backdoors, adware, spyware, etc) in real time and on demand.
VBA32 is used as one of the antivirus engines at VirusTotal.com.
- On-access scanner
- On-demand scanner
- Auto-update system
- Windows Explorer context menu extension
- Plug-ins for the e-mail clients such as The Bat!, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange Client
- Mail filter to scan incoming e-mail messages receiving by the POP3 or IMAPv4 protocols independently of e-mail client
- Script-filter to protect a user from execution of malicious scripts in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook Express, and in any other applications that use the Microsoft Windows Scripting Host technology
Basic features Edit
- Scanning of archives created by the most popular archivers: RAR, ZIP, ARJ, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, MS CAB
- Scanning (including neutralization) of messages stored in the Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, The Bat! mail bases
- Automatic update of antivirus bases and executable modules of the program
- Automatic update up to new versions without the reinstallation of the program
- Usage of the “Delta-patch” technology for repeated reduction in volume of the information downloaded from the Internet when updating
- Heuristic analyzer and technology of recognition of viruses MalwareScope.
- Dynamic code translation processor emulator effectively handles complex-polymorphous viruses, packers and cryptors
- Integrity control and automatic restore of damaged modules.